My heartfelt sympathy to all of you

I had the good fortune of working with Carol both as an
intern at the Commission during my graduate studies at U.
of M. and in my professional capacity at USEPA's Great
Lakes National Program Office.

I remember how helpful she was when I was a fumbling
intern, not quite sure what I was supposed to be doing.  And
most recently, her help and expertise in getting important
environmental information out to the public cannot be
overstated.

I'm glad to have had the opportunity to work with her,
however brief the time was.

Sincerely,

Mark Elster