From a Newcomer

I only met Carol a month ago and only through a phone conversation about
our common work.  However, from that long talk I felt well included
among all those working in GLIN.  Her warmth and grasp of issues came
through our exploration of a variety of topics.  I was very much looking
forward to meeting her at the next conference and was stunned by the
announcement.

Death most often is a thief of love and I am sorry to hear that she has
been stolen from those of you who knew her well.  Peace,  Larry
McClellan