Carol Ratza

Hello,

On behalf of the Ninth Coast Guard District I wish to extend my sincere
condolences to the friends and family of Carol.

I want to thank her for the confidence and guidance she provided me
personnally in developing a clear-sighted vision on where the USCG needs
to go with regards to internet technology.  With the help of Carol and
the Great Lakes Information Network I am happy to say we are on the
right track.  The successes we have enjoyed are a direct result of
Carol's guidance and would not have been possible without it..

She will be missed..

Sincerely,

TJ Mangoni
Asst Chief, Marine Safety Response Operations
Ninth Coast Guard District
Cleveland, OH