Bay City students need an assist.....

I received the following message from folks
who were not subscribed to enviro-mich....

These students have what sounds like a
really ambitious, interesting project.   Is there
anyone out there who may be able to give
them assistance or advice???

>To: enviro-mich@igc.org
>From: mbrem@cris.com (michael l. bremer)
>Subject: need great lakes info
>Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 19:10:19 LOCAL
>
>	I am asking for some assistance.  I am involved in the Environmental Research
>and Computational Science class at John Glenn High School in Bay City
>Michigan.  In this class a group of four students are to research an
>environmental topic and collect data relating to this subject.  By the end of
>the school year, our group should have conducted enough research to construct
>a mathmatical model displaying this topic and to produce a professional
>presentation of our research.
>	The environmental topic our group is researching is "The relationships
>between the levels of phosphorus and nitrogen and their effects on the growth
>of blue green algae in Saginaw Bay."   Any research materials anyone could
>provide would be greately appreciated.  We do have access to the world wide
>web and any related sites you could recommend would be very helpful in our
>pursuit of success.
>		I can be reached at the following e-mail addresses:
>			(either one is fine to use)
>
>			kristenb@earthvision.svsu.edu
>				-or-
>			mbrem@cris.com
>
>	Thank you for your time.
>					Kristen

Alex J. Sagady & Associates    		Email:  asagady@sojourn.com
PO Box 39
East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971 (voice); (517) 332-8987 (fax)