Re: Sierra Club position on Props D & G

 This is a timely topic just ripe to be the subject of the first
substantive *DISCUSSION* of enviro-mich. There has got to be some deep
thoughts about this subject from all you lurkers out there.
  Just to get things rolling, I'll lob out this grenade: Why should a
vote of the people decide hunter ethics? Isn't that like trying to
legislate morality?

Dave Poulson