Re: E-M:/ Wednesday environmental news

For an even better insight into Mr. Nugent's world, check out Michael
Moore's (Roger and Me, Pets or Meat) TV Nation rerun with an interview of
the Motorcity Madman.  Moore's approach cuts to the heart of the matter.
I show it to my classes each semester as a perfect cap to the course, no
kidding.

As for Nugent's stupid position on Wilderness, his facts are about as
believable as his assertion that he never did drugs.  I personally
remember "Journey to the Center of the Mind" played by Nugent on an album
with a cover consisting of various marijuana smoking instruments.  The
entire issue is captured by Michael Moore. A must!

Finally, for a real chuckle closer to home, check out Nugent's "column" in
the Jackson Citizen Patriot.  Ted really appeals to the gun-totin,
orv-riding, powerboat driving type with his common-sense approach to
child-rearing, gun use and the Justice Department.

Best,

Dave Zaber

Postings to:  enviro-mich@igc.org      For info, send email to
majordomo@igc.org  with a one-line message body of  "info enviro-mich"