Re: E-M:/ DNR & Canada geese

Kris (and others):  I was waiting until I could find  my source (but I may
have tossed it).  Think also vegetative cover modification from
over-munching on selected species of food.  I vaguely reccolect that it was
in the New York Times.

Dave A.

(lottsa stuff deleted)

Postings to:  enviro-mich@igc.org      For info, send email to