E-M:/ Attention: UM and MSU Students on Enviro-Mich

TO:  UM and MSU Students on the Enviro-Mich list

I know that the UM and MSU terms will be ending in a
couple of weeks, and many of you will be returning
home from the campuses in the next few weeks.

If you are no longer going to carry your university email
accounts over the summer, it would be very
much appreciated by this volunteer listowner if
you would formally unsubscribe from the list as
you leave campus for the summer.

I don't know in general if the universities permit
you to keep your email accounts over the summer,
but I thought I'd share this request with you in case
you could not maintain your university email
accounts.

Leave subject area blank -- will be ignored.

One line message body:    unsubscribe enviro-mich

Thanks for your cooperation.

Alex Sagady
Enviro-Mich Listowner

PO Box 39  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971 (voice); (517) 332-8987 (fax)

Postings to:  enviro-mich@igc.org      For info, send email to
majordomo@igc.org  with a one-line message body of  "info enviro-mich"