E-M:/ Canada Geese

This is a forward from another net showing how the lack of ecological
perspective leads us to try to solve a problem one at at time, just as we
are trying to do with the Canada Geese.  The adherents of the goose kills
cite lack of predators as one of the causes of "too many geese".  Yet, the
geese continue to be stocked, fed, nest protected and predators trapped
(yes, steel jaw traps).  So although that is the source of the present
difficulties for some people, no one wants to discuss stopping the problem
at the front end.  Ann

Ann S. Frisch
Coalition to Protect Canada Geese
PO Box 8254