E-M:/ IPM in hospitals

One of the local hospitals in Grand Rapids called me to get some information
on Integrated Pest Management (IPM).  The WMEAC files are full of information
on the subject but it hasn't been brought up to date since we lost our
'to-good-to-be true'- volunteer who headed up a lot of our pesticide stuff.
 Does anyone have specific information on what hospitals are now doing?  If
you could respond to WMEAC directly that would be great.

Ginger

Postings to:  enviro-mich@igc.org      For info, send email to
majordomo@igc.org  with a one-line message body of  "info enviro-mich"