E-M:/ EMFs info request

Does anyone on this list know of any updated studies on EMFs and cancer
(specifically, brain cancer) clusters?  I have a summary copy of a study
done in
Sweden in 1992 that seemed to be inconclusive regarding EMFs and brain
cancer clusters in people living near power lines. There is a group of
farmers and close neighbors  in my community who have had severe
problems with stray voltage impacting their dairy operations. One of the
 owners mentioned to me that there were four cases of brain cancer within 1.5
miles of their farm, and was concerned that the power lines might be
connected.I recall that there was an organization that was working on the EMF
issue, are they still active? Any help with this is appreciated.
Diana Anderson

Postings to:  enviro-mich@igc.org      For info, send email to
majordomo@igc.org  with a one-line message body of  "info enviro-mich"