Re: E-M:/ Support of Nongame Wildlife

Enviro-Mich message from Barbara Jean Madsen <bjmadsen@biology.lsa.umich.edu>

I am glad to hear of the "Teaming with Wildlife" program to put small tax
on outdoor equipment and supplies, to support nongame species.  I think
most outdoor enthusiasts who are not hunters would be happy to support the
environment with their dollars as well as their voices, but simply have
not had a simple mechanism for doing this.  Does anyone have specific
information on whom to contact to get this program going?