E-M:/ Idaho's embarrassing Representative.

Enviro-Mich message from David Zaber <ecotox@umich.edu>

Folks,

HEre is the latest from the U.S. Rep from Idaho, Helen Chenowith.  You'll
recall here comments on endangered salmon:"They cannot be endangered, you
can buy them in a can at Albertson's".

And we thought Tom Alley, Nick Smith, Joe Knollenberg, Jim Barcia, Bill
Shuette, and the others from Michigan were bad......
p.s. Chenowith heads a subcommittee which affects Michigan issues too.

CHENOWITH LOGIC:  Rep. Helen Chenoweth (R-ID), explaining to the
Seattle Times why the U.S. Forest Service should stop working to
recruit minorities in northern Idaho, said "The warm-climate community
just hasn't found the colder climate that attractive.  It's an area of
America that has simply never attracted the Afro-American or the
Hispanic."

Question: How do we join the warm climate community?

DJZaber