E-M:/ Frog Eggs

Enviro-Mich message from Bean-Larson <beanlarson@michcom.com>

The peepers are loud (when it isn't snowing) and I walked down to a
couple of very loud, wet places recently to look for the creatures
themselves, or their eggs. I wasn't surprised that I didn't see any
frogs (I can hear them, so I know they're there) but after I walked
around the perimeter of the wet places and crossed on some fallen logs,
I was surprised that I saw no masses of eggs.
	Does anyone have any insight into this? Do they court but delay egg
laying until it gets a little warmer? Are there no females? Am I just
blind? Any thoughts on this would be very welcome!

Katy B-L