E-M:/ Electric Utility Restructuring Conference

Enviro-Mich message from Tom Stanton <stanton7@pilot.msu.edu>

Hello.

I am writing to let you know about the National Conference of Regulatory
Commission Engineers. The 75th annual meeting is being held June 22-26
at the MSU Kellogg Center. The invitation is open to the public --
utilities and the utility industry in general -- to attend. You can see
the preliminary agenda, invitation letter, registration form, and other
information about the conference by visiting the web site:

http://ermisweb.cis.state.mi.us/engconf

If you have a chance to publicize the conference, we would really
appreciate that.

Registrations are available for the full conference, or for single days.
On Tuesday, June 24, we are happy to be able to present David Moskovitz,
former Public Service Commissioner from the State of Maine and a founder
and director of the Regulatory Assistance Project. Mr. Moskovitz will
lecture about electric utiilty restructuring. On Wednesday, June 25, the
agenda includes four experts from the National Renewable Energy
Laboratory who will discuss renewable energy -- wind, biomass, and
solar.

On June 23, Monday, there will be a half-day conference, at very low
cost, about restructuring the electric utility industry in Michigan.
Moskovitz will also be a speaker at that one. I'll send more details as
they become known.

Please let me know if you have any questions. We will appreciate your
assistance in getting the word out about the conference.

--  Tom Stanton, Michigan Public Service Commission
     email: tstanton@ermisweb.cis.state.mi.us
     voice: 517/334-6264