Re: E-M:/ Hidden Cost of Clearcutting

Enviro-Mich message from "Delavan Sipes" <delavan@cybersol.com>

Matt,
Thnx for a view on clearcutting which makes sense.  Even so, I would tend
to grudgingly grant clearcutting.  I would need a lot more info to make a
rational decision.  I have only a superficial understanding of
clearcutting.  My basic knowledge is that it destroys natural habitat,
which is slow to recover, if ever.  And it looks like Mt. St. Helens all
over again.
Delavan

Delavan Sipes
delavan@cybersol.com