E-M:/ RE: / Let's start a "Search and Destroy" Mission on HB 4037

Enviro-Mich message from "Jeff Surfus" <jeffsurfus@msn.com>

To Alex et al:

LET'S DO IT!

But time is of the essence.  I'm not sure we can get all that you ask for
accomplished in the time frame that we're working with.

Per my previous posts, the first and best thing we can do right now is contact
those swing votes on the Conservation committee.

I'll try and work up some decent talking points with Dave Dempsey of MEC and
Mike Garfield of the Ecology Center.

Any other volunteers out there?

Jeff Surfus
Toronto Trash Campaign