E-M:/ contacting state reps re: HB 4037

Enviro-Mich message from "Jeff Surfus" <jeffsurfus@msn.com>

Per request, I am describing in more detail the districts of the reps that
need to be contacted regarding HB 4037.  PLEASE, PLEASE, IF YOU LIVE IN THESE
DISTRICTS, CONTACT THE REPS AND URGE THEM TO VOTE NO ON HB 4037.  Get your
friends and neighbors to do the same.  One of your calls is probably worth 10
calls from outside of the district.

William Callahan (517) 373-0113  District 26
District 26 consists of St. Clair Shores and Harrison Township.

David Anthony (517) 373-0156  District 108
District 108 consists of consists of Dickinson, Menominee, and Delta Counties,
including Escanaba and Iron Mountain.

George Mans (517) 373-0845  District 23
District 23 includes Trenton, Grosse Ile, Woodhaven, Flat Rock, Gibraltar,
Rockwood, Huron Township, and Brownstown Township.

Gloria Schermesser (517) 373-0855  District 25
District 25 includes Allen Park, Melvindale, Lincoln Park, and Ecorse.

Howard Wetters (517) 373-0158  District 97
District 97 consists of Bay County, including Bay City.

Bob Brown (517) 373-0857  District 16
District 16 consists of Dearborn Heights.

Again, please see previous posts from the weekend regarding why we need to
contact these reps ASAP to stop HB 4037.

Please contact them even if you don't live in their districts.  We need
QUANTITY.

Thanks!

Jeff Surfus
Toronto Trash Campaign