Re: E-M:/ RE: / Let's start a "Search and Destroy" Mission on HB 4037

Enviro-Mich message from Karen A Glennemeier <glen@biology.lsa.umich.edu>

Can you give us some idea as to the time frame we're talking about here,
with HB 4037?   I'll put the word out at our general Sierra Club meeting
this Tuesday.  I also have contacts with a local church group that is
looking for eco-advocacy activities to present to their congregation.
By what date do the calls need to be made?

Karen