E-M:/ HB4037

Enviro-Mich message from MICHDAVE@aol.com

Everyone,
thanks for the depressing news regarding the resurrection of HB4037. I will
be attending Saginaw County Board of Commissioners meeting on 5/20 to ask for
a letter of opposition to HB 4037 be forwarded to the Mr. Alley and company
and to the Saginaw county legislative delegation. We have three privately
owned "dumps" in this county, two belonging to Big Tony. The citizens of this
county worked long and hard to make curbside recycling a reality and I for
one am not about to let industry's money dictate policy.
I need some information if anyone has it please let me know.

1. What is Curtis Hertel's position on HB 4037?
2. How much money did Alley take in the last two election cycles?
3. What is the state's plan for site review, if any?
4. Any talking points available

Thanks alot

Michelle Hurd Riddick
Saginaw