Re: E-M:/ Congratulations to Tom Monosmith

Enviro-Mich message from SCHLEUSP@deq.state.mi.us

You, too, can download SPOTS from the Air Quality Division's Web page, if
you're so inclined.

The AQD Web page also includes current ozone readings during the "ozone
season," links to other ozone-related sites, and other air quality-related
information.

The URL for the AQD Web page is:

	http://www.deq.state.mi.us/aqd

>From this page, you may choose among various options. One, "Download Files,"
will give you various download options, including SPOTS.

Another is "Ozone Action!" Here you can see more ozone information, including
the option to download SPOTS.

On Tue, 20 May 1997, asagady@sojourn.com wrote:
>Enviro-Mich message from asagady@sojourn.com
>
>Congratulations are in order for Tom Monosmith of the Air Monitoring
>Unit of the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality.
>
>We've just heard that Tom's creation, the MDEQ "SPOTS" software
>is getting fairly massive distribution to schools in the SEMCOG
>region as an educational tool in science lessons.

	<snip!>

Paul L. Schleusener         Michigan DEQ, Air Quality Division
schleusp@deq.state.mi.us    P.O. Box 30260
Voice  517-335-6828         Lansing, MI 48909-7760
Fax    517-373-1265         AQD Web page http://www.deq.state.mi.us/aqd