E-M:/ Michigan Toxic Release Information

Dear Folks:

I've just downloaded the basic database files for the Michigan
Toxic Release Inventory information for 1995.    I have the
3000+  record database and I'll try to post information later
tonight on summary info....largest emitters, etc.

As my volunteer activity on behalf of the
Sierra Club, Mackinac Chapter, I can take
calls from media, organizations and citizens on Wednesday
if you need quick information about the SARA Title III
information in your community.  I'll be able to run informal
ad hoc querries on the data for folks who are interested
in using this information.

Regards,

Alex Sagady, Chairperson
Information Management Systems Committee
Sierra Club, Mackinac Chapter
(517) 332-6971

PO Box 39  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971 (voice); (517) 332-8987 (fax)