E-M:/ UP/Lake Superior Issues

Michigan's Areas of Concern Program.  The agenda is still under
development, but I am seeking suggestions in two areas:

1) Presentation topics of interest to the UP/Lake Superior
environmental/resource management community; and

2) Names and contacts for local groups or organizations with which I may
work to promote and publicize the workshop, including possible use of
mailing lists.  This may include regional environmental action councils
and other groups.

Any suggestions or advice regarding the above would be greatly
appreciated.  Please email me at mdoss@glc.org or call at 313-665-9135.

Thank you.

Matt Doss
Great Lakes Commission