Re: E-M:/ MDEQ and MDNR calendar

I checked with Ruth Hartwig, the DEQ Calendar Editor, and she said she has
received only three requests for Email transmittal.  This is not sufficient to
generate a second mailing list that would need maintenance.  If the number of
people requesting the calendar this way dramatically increased the second list
might be worthwhile.

The DEQ website address is:  http://www.deq.state.mi.us/cal/
The DNR gopher site is:  gopher://gopher.dnr.state.mi.us/11/ftp/pub/dnrcalendar
Use these if you have Internet Access (PPP).

The BBS number is 1 800 699 6367 (or 373 3081 in Lansing).  (no parity, 8 data
bits, 1 stop bit).  Use this if you have a modem but not Internet Access.  The
BBS has both calendars.

    Fred E. Cowles, P.E.
    Surface Water Quality Division
    cowlesf@deq.state.mi.us