Re: E-M:/ Oil Spill-Tresspass?

Enviro-Mich message from rohrert@deq.state.mi.us (Tom Rohrer)

>To: helen.leblanc@sfsierra.sierraclub.org
>From: rohrert@deq.state.mi.us (Tom Rohrer)
>Subject: Re: E-M:/ Oil Spill-Tresspass?
>
>Helen:
>
>You can take action under a citizen suit under the federal clean water act
or file a civil suit for nuisance and damages......however, I'd like more
information about this situation so that I can see if the DEQ should get
inovlved.  Can you provide the location (city and county) , water body
impacted, and other information such as the dates of these releases to me?
It appears that they all could be violations of Part 31 of the Natural
Resources and Environmental Protection Act.

>Thanks.
>
>TOM ROHRER

Thomas K. Rohrer, Chief
Enforcement Unit