Re: E-M:/ Marc Gaden's latest message

Enviro-Mich message from Tim Flynn <tflynn@freeway.net>

On 6/4/97 1:52 PM ,algs@net-link.net wrote:

>Those of you who received Marc's latest message about the Landmark Great
>Lakes Fisheries Management Plan, was your message received in what I
>call the "Wrap-Around" mode. In other words, did his message come
>through in very long lines? I can still read the message, but I can't
>print a copy of these kinds of messages. Anyone have any ideas as to how
>I can receive these messages so I can read the whole message on one
>screen??
>
>Al Smith

Al,
My messages also probable show up the same way.  There should be a setting
on your browser to wrap the lines around.   I use Claris email and it is
automatic, Eudora also wraps the text.  In netscape mail you need to set
it to
wrap.   I'm not sure about Wintel boxes, but on a Mac this is the
standard way to
send text, it allows greater flexibility in formating a message or
document, no extra
charaters at the end of lines.  I can set my window to any size and the
text displays
correctly.

For this message I've hit the return key at the end of every line to make
it
readable for you, but your email program should be able to do the
wrapping
automaticly.

Do other PC user's have this problem of long lines?

Tim

"Rage, rage against the dying of the life"
Tim Flynn     tflynn@freeway.net       Harbor Springs, MI 49740