E-M:/ MPSC Order Opening Electric Competition]]

-- BEGIN included message

Date: Thu, 05 Jun 1997 10:46:56 -0400
From: Thomas Stanton <tstanton@ermisweb.cis.state.mi.us>
To: stanton7@pilot.msu.edu
Subject: [Fwd: MPSC-press: June 5, 1997--MPSC Order Opening Electric Competition]

--------------5A77CD25CC

The MPSC Order discussed in this press release is available on the www
at:

http://ermisweb.state.mi.us/mpsc/orders/electric/

Anyone interested in electric restructuring issues, please attend the
upcoming conferences (June 23-24-25-26, with the emphasis on June 23).
See info about the conferences at:

http://ermisweb.state.mi.us/engconf

--------------5A77CD25CC