E-M:/ Wetlands violation?

Enviro-Mich message from Terry Link <link@pilot.msu.edu>

Looking for assistance in identifying the right person to contact in DEQ(?)
regarding a suspicious filling in of a wetland in Clinton County. I left
messages on a couple of answering machines last week w/no response. I'm not
sure if I got to the right people/unit. Any guidance from those in the
know?

all good things,

terry link
===============###################################
Terry Link
Librarian
Main Library
Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI 48824-1048
1-517-355-1751(voice);   1-517-432-1445(fax)
link @pilot.msu.edu(e-mail); www.lib.msu.edu/link/(home page)
---------
Be the change you want to see in life--M. Gandhi
True charity is not a measure of how much one gives, but rather how much
one has left---Unknown