Re: E-M:/ Air permit status

Enviro-Mich message from SCHLEUSP@deq.state.mi.us

On Mon, 9 Jun 1997, Earth007@aol.com wrote:
>Enviro-Mich message from Earth007@aol.com
>
>How can we find out whether a specific application for an air quality permit
>is still pending or whether it will be put on hold due to the moratorium?

The short answer is that no air quality permits are being issued at this time.

> Phone calls to DEQ individuals go unanswered.

As for that, I'd be happy to provide supervisory contacts for anyone who has
not returned your calls. (The AQD organization chart is on the Web page, too.
That may be your fastest way to get this information.)

Do recognize, though, that Dave Yanochko (acting Section Supervisor and the
prime "question-answerer" on permit processing under the court judgment)
probably has a multitude of calls to answer, not to mention his other duties.
As for others not calling back, I can say no more...

>Can anyone help?  Thanks.

I hope this has helped.

	<Footer snipped...>

Paul L. Schleusener         Michigan DEQ, Air Quality Division
schleusp@deq.state.mi.us    P.O. Box 30260
Voice  517-335-6828         Lansing, MI 48909-7760
Fax    517-373-1265         AQD Web page http://www.deq.state.mi.us/aqd