E-M:/ Sandra Kosek's Web Page...

During recent web cruising I came across the private web site
of MDEQ Surface Water Division Aquatic Biologist Sandra Kosek
at:

http://www.sojourn.com/~hyacinth/index.html

(use block and then copy in your email software and
then paste the address  into "goto" in your web browser)

Sandra is undoubtedly too modest to post a message promoting
her own web site on Enviro-Mich, so we'll take care of that for her.

In particular, you'll want to look at the zoo room:

http://www.sojourn.com/~hyacinth/zoorm.html

And the enviro-room at "work"  (she used to call it her "office"):

http://www.sojourn.com/~hyacinth/enviroom.html

The reason for posting this message is that Sandra's web
site will be interesting  to young student environmentalists
and activists in their teens and twenties who may be
tired of all of us "over-the-hill war horses" in our 40s and 50s.....

..... and that it may give a little insight to the
"fish biologist culture" that some have in MDEQ and MDNR.

...and that it gives a good example of the multi-dimensional
personality/life-style of a practicing scientist to counter prevailing
stereotypes about people in science and  in government.....

PO Box 39  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971 (voice); (517) 332-8987 (fax)