E-M:/ Search

Enviro-Mich message from Al and Margaret Smith <algs@net-link.net>

The Friends of The St. Joe River Association, Inc., are looking for
people in the Hillsdale/Coldwater area that are experienced in the field
of water testing-wildlife science-fisheries-or natural resources. We
have started our planning program and are anxious to expand. If you are
newly retired or are looking for something to get interested in, please
contact me. This will mean a lot to the generation coming up and be fun
for youalso. Just maybe we can steer some of them towards new career's.
Please contact me if you are interested or if you know of someone that
might be. Thank you,

Al Smith
Executive Director