E-M:/ Non-Toxic cleaning, etc.

Enviro-Mich message from Bean-Larson <beanlarson@michcom.com>

As my children are getting to leaving home age, I've started to put
together a collection of our family's favorite recipes, for them. I also
decided to include my "favorite" cleaning tips i.e. baking soda for
scouring powder, vinegar/water for cleaning windows, etc. If anyone has
any other effective non-chemical ideas to contribute, I'd be happy to
hear them! Remember the discussion last winter about getting rid of
ants? Thanks!

		Katy B-L <beanlarson@michcom.com>