Re: E-M:/ Non-Toxic cleaning, etc.

Enviro-Mich message from Cyndi Roper <croper@cleanwater.org>

Katy B-L:
Clean Water Fund has an entire program called Home SAFE Home, which has
extensive information on alternatives to toxic household products. We also
have 24 four-color panels (3 ft. x 5 ft.) that we can use for
events/displays/ household tours, etc.

I'd be happy to share any of this information with you if you're interested.

Cyndi Roper
Clean Water Action and Clean Water Fund
4990 Northwind Dr., Suite 210
East Lansing, MI  48823