Re: E-M:/ Non-Toxic cleaning, etc. -Reply

Enviro-Mich message from Charles Cubbage <CubbageC@state.mi.us>

Lacking the willingness to divulge the science of the "magic" ball, you are
right to maintain a healthy skepticism.  You might ask the Village of Holly
about their "black box' ultrasound waste water treatment plant of the late
70's or early 80s about such claims.  "Earth cards" of the 90's, diamond
shaped metalic objects placed strategically in and around a room/building,
also come to mind, being marketed to eliminate household pests.

Does no one teach or learn about scientific methodology?  Reminds me
of a certain circus hawker's halmark phrase.

Not that my wisdom is anything special, but as a former Mich Toxic
Substance Control Commission staffer, I've seen lots of scams and this
sure fits the profile.