E-M:/ Central Wayne Incinerator Hearing

My contacts in the Permit Section of MDEQ Air Division
tell me that the public notices for public meetings and
a public hearing on the Central Wayne County Incinerator
Authority will be published on Sunday in the area newspapers,
including the Dearborn Press.

This is the rebuild of the incinerator in Dearborn Height that
impacts Inkster;  the issue has become one of the most
important environmental justice issues in Michigan with
significant numbers of people in the area concerned about
continued operation of this plant.

Air Division has posted information, including public notices,
staff reports, etc. on their web page at:

http://www.deq.state.mi.us/aqd/

in the "what's new" section....

However,  the information can only be viewed if you have
the adobe version 3.0 PDF reader configured as a
plug-in to your web browser....  (not even Sagady
is that organized!!!)

PO Box 39  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971 (voice); (517) 332-8987 (fax)