Re: E-M:/ Ozone Action Day in West Michigan

As of 12:30 PM, MDEQ AQD has also declared
Tuesday, June 24, 1997 as an Ozone Action Day
for West Michigan also....

At the Ozone Action web page, you can get hourly
ozone numbers during Ozone Action Days
from Michigan's network of ambient air samplers.

(however, the page does not seem to be working
properly when I checked it a few minutes ago....
no data was displayed on the map.)...

At 10:39 AM 6/23/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Enviro-Mich message from asagady@sojourn.com
>
>MDEQ Air Quality Division has declared an Ozone Action Day
>for Tuesday, June 24, 1997 for Southeastern Michigan.
>
>At this writing, no call has yet been made for West Michigan.
>
>On Ozone Action Days, weather conditions are conducive to
>formation of ozone and smog, and MDNR Air Quality Division
>and cooperating agencies and organizations urge the
>public to assist with needed air pollution control actions.
>
>Go to:
>
>http://www.deq.state.mi.us/adq/
>
>and look at the Ozone Action!  menu item for further information.

PO Box 39  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971 (voice); (517) 332-8987 (fax)