E-M:/ Recycling Large HDPE Plastic Containers

Enviro-Mich message from Charles Cubbage <CubbageC@state.mi.us>

A new facility for recycling large HDPE plastic containers has just been
listed in "Recycling Today".  It is the Plastics Group of America,
Woonsocket, R.I.  They have a large scale 55 gal drum capacity grinder.
I'm interested because MDA has been involved in collecting and recycling
clean, empty farm pesticide containers, and it has been a problem to
manage the larger bulk sizes.  No phone number listed in the article nor
on the internet, business directory.  Anyone have a number?  I bet a
bunch of us would be interested if this "start" gives anyone a clue.