E-M:/ RE: / Recycling Large HDPE Plastic Containers

Enviro-Mich message from Michigan Waste Report <miwaste@centuryinter.net>

Chuck, and other who may be interested,

Complete information is available at their web site".
http://www.plasticsgroup.com/

Robert A. Lebeaux, President
Plastic Group of America
1112 River Street
Woonsocket, RI 02895-0509
(401) 767-2700
Fax (401) 767-2823

(also)
256 Industrial Boulevard
Blairsville, GA 30512-4560
(706) 745-3700
Environmental News & Information For 17 Years
Waste Information & Management Services, Inc., Jeff Dauphin, President. 18286 Timberline Drive, Thompsonville, MI 49683, Phone:616-378-4400, Fax:616-378-4500.  Publishers of Michigan Waste Report.
E-Mail: MailTo:miwaste@centuryinter.net.