Re: E-M:/ Au Train River Hydroelectric Project

Enviro-Mich message from David Allen <dallen@nmu.edu>

Alex:

Just guessing, but I suspect that this is part of the re-licensing for the
Au Train hydro (guess based on the fact that there is not enuf drop below
or above the existing hydro project).  There have been no mutterings of any
major modifications to this project, and it does not show up on the
Hiawatha NEPA quarterly so it is not on HNF land.  But I shall dig a bit
deeper.

Dave A.