E-M:/ Reach for Unbleached

Enviro-Mich message from midmeac@juno.com (Alice L Austin)

Mid-Michigan Environmental Action Council (Mid-MEAC) and Citizens for
Chemical Contamination (CACC) are hosting a brown bag lunch and training
session on how and why to switch to chlorine free paper - Friday, July
18th, 12 noon - 1:00 pm at 300 N. Washington #203 in downtown Lansing.

Join representatives from the City of East Lansing, Lansing, Michigan
State University, church groups and individuals as we discuss the
importance of creating a market demand for chlorine-free paper, the
environmental effects of dioxin, and local (cheaper) alternatives.

You will leave with names and numbers, stores and prices, and a greater
understanding of why this issue is paramount to our health and (even
better!) easy to fix.

Speakers include Alice Austin, Director of Mid-MEAC and Ann Hunt,
Director of CACC. Snacks and drinks provided.  For more information call
Mid-MEAC @ 337-2237