E-M:/ July KEC meeting

Enviro-Mich message from Birderz@aol.com

The Kalamazoo Environmental Council will meet on Thursday, July 24 at 7 pm at
the Markin House, Markin Glen Park at 5333 N. Westnedge.  The KEC is a
coalition of local organizations with serious interests in environmental
issues.  We have both organization and individual memberships.  Meetings are
open to the public.  If you are new (or old) to the area and want to be a
part of an active environmental group, please join us!  Currently we are in
the process of setting priorities for next year.

Judy Mayo, chair