Re: E-M:/ Source of recycled paper drying up!

Enviro-Mich message from "R. Jack" <yukon@ismi.net>

In might also be helpful to write to or talk to the companies you buy this
paper from.  We use this paper as well, and we get it through Quill
Corporation in Illinois.  Quill features a large section of recycled office
products in their catalog.  It might be good to ask them where else they
plan to get their paper from, to make sure these "middle-men" understand
that it's important to have recycled products available.
-Rita