E-M:/ Anouncing ... THE ENVIRO-MICH ARCHIVE!!!!!!!!!

Dear Enviro-Mich Friends:

I'm please to announce the establishment of the

ENVIRO-MICH  ARCHIVE ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB!!!!!!

The URL for this site is:

Please try it out and bookmark it in your browser.
It is searchable and very handy if you need something
that was posted from the past.

This Archive is the work of Ron Emaus from the
Information Systems Support Department of
Great Lakes Information Network who has automated
the entire process of posting Enviro-Mich items to
the archive.

The Mackinac Chapter of the Sierra Club and all Enviro-Mich
users extend our thanks to  Ron and the Great Lakes
Information Network for this new feature.

Copyrighted Materials......

As Enviro-Mich postings will now be up on the world wide
web, I'd ask all persons who post to the list to please
be sure that items you post to Enviro-Mich are not
copyright material.   It is just as easy to make reference
to copyright material by giving us a little summary
of such information and a URL pointer to show recipients
where they may gain access to such material.

For example, if an article appears in the Detroit News,
you can give a one sentence summary of the article and
post the URL that shows where a person can point
their browser to get the article.

Your cooperation on this will be helpful to reducing the
volunteer burden required to maintain this operation and
to ensure compliance with federal copyright laws.

Regards,

Alex Sagady
Enviro-Mich Listowner
Volunteer, Sierra Club Mackinac Chapter

PO Box 39  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971 (voice); (517) 332-8987 (fax)