E-M:/ ISTEA workshop

ejdesk  env.justice      8:19 AM  Aug  5, 1997

From: Jacky Grimshaw

This message is for those of you living or working in IL, IN, MI, WI.
An environmental media group here in Chicago has received funding to
help grassroots transportation advocates hone their ISTEA
reauthorization media message.  Sustain-The Environmental Infromation
Group will conduct a workshop with Niki Mitchell of Environmental Media
Services and local media representatives on August 8th in Chicago.
There are a few slots still available (at no cost) if those in the
midwest would be interested.  Send me a message if you would like to
come and I will give you more information.
--
Jacky Grimshaw                                          jacky@cnt.org
Center for Neighborhood Technology                      773-278-4800 ext 133

PO Box 39  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971 (voice); (517) 332-8987 (fax)