E-M:/ NRDC's analysis of Sen. Carl Levin's S 981 Reg Reform Bill

NRDC has published an analysis written by two of their attorneys
concerning Sen. Carl Levin's regulatory reform bill.

This 8 point analysis will really provide ammunition for
Michigan environmentalists to let Sen. Levin know
about the consequences of his legislation.

This is the best summary of this complex legislation and its
negative effects that I have seen to date and I highly
recommend taking a look at NRDC's work and contacting
Sen. Levin about it.

See:

http://www.nrdc.org/nrdcpro/analys/les981a.html

PO Box 39  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971 (voice); (517) 332-8987 (fax)