Re: E-M:/ DNR TO GIVE AWAY 500 YOUNG ANGLER LICENSES AT MICHIGAN STATE FAIR

Enviro-Mich message from "R. Jack" <yukon@ismi.net>

For a good explanation of what I'm asking about when I ask if young anglers
are being protected, please refer to the E-M message of Aug.9, "Subject:
E-M:/ Fish advisory information from US EPA"
Yes, I hope that these fine young men and women WILL become our
environmentalists of the future. But that won't happen if we poison their
brains and bodies with contaminants that they eat along with the fresh fish
they just caught.  In Michigan, the fish consumption advisory information,
as far as I understand, is only posted on fishing licenses.  And what kid is
going to read that and understand it?
-Rita Jack