Re: E-M:/ big guns ready to fire against global climate treaty

Enviro-Mich message from KWinch5940@aol.com

Thanks, Dave,
for bringing this to our attention.... I would add, for anyone interested,
that the Eco-Justice Working Group of the National Council of Churches has
been working since last year on motivating Christians nationwide to show
their support for the climate change treaty.  They have produced a small
study guide, which they describe as "an introductory study to climate change
and the Christian faith....contains five biblically-based one hour
sessions..."
It's called --
     "It's God's World : Christians, the Environment and Climate Change"   (a
five session study for congregations)
It may be obtained for $1.00 from Environmental Resources, NCC, P.O. box 968,
Elkhart, IN  46515, or by calling 800-762-0965.

Kim Winchell