E-M:/ Prime Habitat Added to Refuge System

Enviro-Mich message from "R. Jack" <yukon@ismi.net>

This is legal to forward, because it does mention Michigan!  Also, I point
out that toward the end it states that John Dingell is a Member of the
Migratory Bird Conservation Commission.  Just thought I'd let ya know...
The FWS list is an interesting one to be on, if anyone is interested.  See
the end for details.
-Rita Jack