E-M:/ AAA Study classic example of AAA Scoundrels

Regarding this discussion, I would guess that some of the folks who work at
the EPA auto emissions laboratory in Ann Arbor may be able to add some facts
to the mix.  I hope they weigh in!

What is most interesting here, taken in the context of the outrageous amount
of effort going into distorting the picture on the pending Clean Air
Regulations, is that this may be a good signal!  When those who oppose the
standards as a whole start breaking down into finger pointing groups blaming
each other instead of pretending no problem exists at all, progress has been
made.

Bravo to Brenda's direct comments regarding the real, hard core politics of
this!  For those who don't know Brenda Liveoak's work, she has put herself on
the line for years against polluters and deserves our thanks!

Anne Woiwode