E-M:/ Cedar River and Shanty Creek Resort?

Enviro-Mich message from "R. Jack" <yukon@ismi.net>

I received a phone call yesterday from someone asking me about the status of
the Cedar River and Shanty Creek Resort, and a meeting or hearing that was
held on August 8th, or maybe July 8th?   Can anyone fill me in?  I'm ashamed
to say I don't know anything about it!  The caller was very concerned, and
pretty upset.  How can he get involved to help protect the river?  Please
feel free to answer privately - and thanks as always!
-Rita Jack